Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect French Onion Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Many people do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. On this page we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Even though some of you enjoy having your snack foods, rather than reaching for the chips try getting some nuts. Almost all nuts will have a lot of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your body with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. These types of fatty acids are necessary to helping your body create the proper quantities of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. Unless you get the fatty acids you need your body will actually not be able to generate a few of the hormones that it requires.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup recipe. To make french onion soup you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook French Onion Soup:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 5 medium of onions.
- Take 1 tbsp of flour.
- Use 1 tsp of rosemary.
- Get 1 cup of dry red wine.
- Get 6 cup of Beef stock.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper (to taste).
- Provide 1/2 of baguette (cut into slices).
- Take 3 cup of provolone cheese (shredded).
- Provide 1 tbsp of chives.
- Use 1 of garlic clove.
Steps to make French Onion Soup:
- To caramelize the onions. Heat the oil and butter in a large heavy bottomed Dutch oven or saucepan over low heat. Add onions. Cook onions stirring regularly until onions are dark golden brown color, about 45 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium. Add rosemary and flour. Stir and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Gradually stir in red wine. Let reduce for 5 to 10 minutes then add beef stock and simmer for 20 minutes. Finish with fresh ground pepper..
- Brush slices with olive oil and toast under broiler until lightly golden. Rub with garlic..
- Ladle soup into ovenproof bowls. Top each with toasted bread and provolone cheese. Broil until cheese melts and bubbles, about 2 to 3 minutes. Garnish with chopped chives.
Our French onion soup is deliciously rich and easy to make at home. This savoury soup is perfect for using up a garden glut and great for dinner parties. This easy yet classic french onion soup recipe is the perfect comfort food for those colder months. If you're a fan of French onion soup and have made it at home before, you'll probably notice two things. French onion soup is a hearty dish made with the comforting flavors of onions, beef stock, bread and cheese.
If you find this French Onion Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.