Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods actually do elevate your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try some of these.
Make some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all wonderful for elevating your mood. This is because these foods are loaded with magnesium, which helps to increase serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that tells your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more serotonin you have, the better you will feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a terrific source of protein.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup instant pot ip recipe. You can have french onion soup instant pot ip using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make French onion soup Instant Pot IP:
- Use 6 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- Get 2 of yellow onions chopped.
- You need 2 of red onions chopped.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 2 cups of white wine.
- Take 4 cups of beef broth.
- Use 4 of thyme sprigs.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 1 TSP of kosher salt.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves minced (garlic lovers 8 cloves).
- Get 1 of baguette loaf.
- Use 4-6 slices of provolone cheese.
- You need of Garnishes.
- Use of Kosher Salt.
- Use of Fresh ground pepper.
- Use of Fresh parsley.
Instructions to make French onion soup Instant Pot IP:
- Melt butter in pressure cooker over medium saute setting..
- Add onions and baking soda until onions soften slightly and start to release liquid. Around 3 minutes..
- Seal pressure cooker and cook at high pressure for 20 minutes. No need to add liquid. The onions will release all the liquid needed. When finished quick release the pressure. Remove lid..
- Drain liquid then on high/more saute setting, continue to stir the onions till all the onions are sticky and brown..
- Add broth, white wine, salt, and garlic stirring and scraping bottom of the pot to remove any bits that may be stuck to bottom of the pot. Add thyme and bay leaves..
- Reseal instant pot and cook at high pressure for 10 minutes. When beeper sounds do a quick release of the pressure. Remove lid..
- Discard the bay leaves and thyme sprigs. Preheat oven to broil. Cut the baguette into 1 to 1 1/2 inch pieces…
- Ladle soup into oven safe bowls leaving room for the baguette on top. Add pieces of baguette (2 or 3) on top of soup. Cover with a slice of provolone cheese..
- Place bowl in oven and cook with oven door cracked until cheese is melted..
- Remove from oven. sprinkle salt, pepper, and parsley over the top..
French Onion soup is one of my favorite kinds of soup and I always love trying different variations. I like that this one saves a lot of time but the flavor and deep color is unfortunately lacking. Reviews for: Photos of Instant Pot® French Onion Soup. Instant Pot French Onion Soup is simple, tasty, and impressive! Way back in high school, my favorite class was French.
If you find this French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.