Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Instant pot beef barley soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant pot beef barley soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant pot beef barley soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that basically can improve your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is actually great for your mood. You just knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid basically stimulates brain waves. This helps raise your mental focus while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You probably already knew how easy it is to become healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know it can help improve your mood too!
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot beef barley soup recipe. To make instant pot beef barley soup you only need 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant pot beef barley soup:
- Get 2 Tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of olive oil.
- Use 2 lbs of cubed beef stew meat.
- Take 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of diced white onion.
- You need 1 cup of celery sliced.
- Get 2 cups of sliced carrots.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- Provide 2 (32 oz) of cartons beef broth.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- Get 2 teaspoons of red wine vinegar.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 packet of beef gravy mix.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder(I use turmeric twist).
- You need 2 teaspoons of fresh rosemary minced.
- Take 2 teaspoons of fresh thyme minced.
- Take 3 Tablespoons of fresh parsley minced.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped kale (I use frozen).
- You need 2 cups of quick cooking barley.
Steps to make Instant pot beef barley soup:
- On the Saute setting heat olive oil and butter till hot and add beef, salt, pepper and garlic powder and mix up..
- Add in onion, carrots, celery and minced garlic and continue to cook till beef is browned..
- Add in broth, tomatoes, red wine vinegar, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, packet of gravy mix, turmeric, rosemary,thyme and parsley..
- Stir up and place lid on move knob to seal..
- Press meat / stew for 35 minutes normal high-pressure..
- After 35 minutes turn knob to vent to release steam be careful as it will be really hot..
- Make sure button is down before opening lid..
- Stir in barley and kale and place lid back on and let sit for 10 minutes..
- Enjoy with some baguette bread slices..
My Instant Pot Beef & Barley Stew recipe is a classic stew with super flavorful beef broth that has cooked-all-day. A soup that eats like a meal, right from your multicooker—comforting and satisfying to come home to on a cold autumn day. How to Make Beef Barley Soup on the Stovetop. Home » Recipes » Instant Pot Soup Recipes » Instant Pot Beef Barley Soup. This beef and barley soup is cozy, packed with veggies, and uses tons of pantry staples.
If you find this Instant pot beef barley soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.