Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chilli Con Carne Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chilli Con Carne Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli Con Carne Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to avoid them. Often, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Green tea is really great for your mood. You just knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while at the same loosening up the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you feel better. And now you are aware that it can help you be happier as well!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli con carne soup recipe. You can have chilli con carne soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli Con Carne Soup:
- Get 200-250 g of Beef, Chicken OR Pork *cut into small pieces.
- Provide 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Use 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of Hot Chilli Powder OR Cayenne Pepper.
- Get 1-2 teaspoons of Ground Paprika.
- Provide 1-2 teaspoons of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1-2 teaspoons of Ground Coriander Seeds.
- Get 1 of canned (400g) Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of Stock of your choice.
- Take 1 of canned (*400g) Beans of your choice *drained.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Oregano, Coriander Leaves or Parsley.
- Get of Salt & Pepper.
- Get 1 cup of cooked Barley.
Instructions to make Chilli Con Carne Soup:
- Heat Oil in a large saucepan or pot over medium-high heat, cook Onion, Garlic and Meat..
- Add Spices and stir-fry for a few minutes, add Tomatoes and Stock, bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add drained canned Beans and cooked Barley, and simmer for a few minutes. Add Oregano (OR Coriander Leaves or Parsley) and season with Salt & Pepper..
Nadia Sawalha is here to help you with her foolproof Lazy Mums Supper recipe. Quick and easy with just the. Chili con carne originated in the region spreading Southern Texas and Northern Mexico. It was originally a working class dish, something easy How to Make Chili con Carne – the Recipe Method. Heat a dry pan to medium-high heat and lightly toast the dried ancho.
If you find this Chilli Con Carne Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.