Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cheesy Broccoli Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. A number of foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are wonderful for helping you battle depression. You must make sure, however, that what you make includes the yolk. Whenever you wish to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most essential part of the egg. Eggs, specifically the egg yolks, are full of B vitamins. These B vitamins are terrific for helping to boost your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that control your mood. Consume an egg and jolly up!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy broccoli soup recipe. To cook cheesy broccoli soup you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Broccoli Soup:
- Take 2 cup of water.
- Use 1 tsp of chicken bouillon granules.
- You need 1 packages of (16 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Get 1/4 cup of butter or margarine.
- Provide 3 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1 cup of milk.
- Get 1 lb of process American cheese, cubed.
Steps to make Cheesy Broccoli Soup:
- In large sauce pan, bring water and bouillon to a boil..
- Add broccoli, reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3-4minutes or until crisp tender..
- Drain, reserving 3/4 cup liquid..
- In another large sauce pan saute onion in butter until tender. Whisk in flour until blended..
- Add the milk and cheese. Cook over med-low heat until cheese is melted, stirring frequently..
- Stir in broccoli and reserved cooking liquid..
The easiest and the best Broccoli Cheese Soup – this soup recipe is high on the list of our favorites. Super creamy and cheesy this version of Broccoli Cheese Soup will rival many restaurant versions. This creamy and cheesy potato soup with broccoli comes together quickly for an easy and quick weeknight meal that everyone will love. This Cheddar Broccoli Potato Soup (AKA Cheesy Vegetable Chowder) is creamy, comforting and completely delicious! It's a mashup of my favorite Broccoli Cheese Soup and Creamy Potato Soup.
If you find this Cheesy Broccoli Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.