Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Rice Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Rice Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Rice Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Put together a trail mixout of a variety of seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all fantastic for helping to boost your mood. This is because these foods are loaded with magnesium, which helps to boost serotonin production. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more of it in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a great source of protein.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy broccoli chicken rice soup recipe. You can have cheesy broccoli chicken rice soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Rice Soup:
- You need 2 tbs of unsalted butter.
- Take 1 tbs of coconut oil.
- Prepare 3 tbs of flour.
- Get 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Take 2 cups of 2% or whole milk.
- Use 2 cups of Kraft triple cheddar shredded cheese.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cayenne.
- Take 1 (8 oz) of tub garlic and herb cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of instant rice – uncooked.
- Use 2 cups of cooked chicken – diced.
- You need 3 cups of broccoli florets – cooked and chopped.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Rice Soup:
- To prepare broccoli florets place in large bowl with 2 tbs chicken broth (additional to broth listed). Cover and microwave until very tender. About 7-8 minutes. Let stand covered at least 2 minutes. Spread out on cutting board and give the broccoli a rough chop..
- While broccoli cooks start broth. In a medium sauce pan melt butter and coconut oil over medium heat. Stir in flour with wisk to eliminate clumps. Cook 2 minutes, wisking constantly. Wisk in broth and milk. Bring to a simmer wisking frequently to prevent clumping..
- Wisk in cream cheese until fully melted into broth. Turn heat down to low and wisk in shredded cheese until melted. Wisk in cayenne and uncooked rice. Add broccoli and chicken and gently stir to combine. Turn heat back up to medium low, cover and gently simmer for 10 minutes or until rice is cooked. Dish up and enjoy!.
I like to fill it out with meaty veggies like broccoli and cauliflower. Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli, Wild Rice Soup. It reminds me of my favorite cheesy chicken broccoli casserole but in in soothing soup form with shredded chicken, broccoli but you can also add carrots, celery or any of your favorite veggies. This cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole is the EASIEST meal you'll make all week and is sure to become a new family favorite! Casseroles are the perfect weeknight meal and we just happen to LOVE them around here.
If you find this Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Rice Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.