Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to keep away from them. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You were sure green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is found to be packed full of an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental focus while relaxing the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you be better. Now you know green tea can help raise your mood as well!
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lee's chicken, broccoli, rice, cheese casserole recipe. You can cook lee's chicken, broccoli, rice, cheese casserole using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole:
- Prepare of Preheated 350 Degree Oven.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- You need 1/2 of Onion Medium Dice.
- Provide 2 Cups of Broccoli Florets.
- You need 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic.
- Use 2 Cups of Shredded Chicken.
- Provide 10 Ounces of Chicken Broth.
- Take 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Use 1 Cup of Precooked Cooked White Rice.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- Provide 1 of Small Can Rotel Tomatoes "drained".
- Prepare to Taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Provide 1 of &1/4 Cup Shredded Cheese "Your Choice".
- You need 1/2 Cup of French Fried Onion Pieces.
Steps to make Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole:
- Melt olive and butter together over medium high heat, in a large deep skillet. Add onion and broccoli florets. Saute until broccoli reaches your desired tenderness. Around 10-15 minutes. Add in minced garlic at the very last minute..
- Next add shredded chicken, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, precooked rice, mayonnaise, rotel tomatoes, and shredded cheese. Turn heat down to medium and cook just until the cheese melts, and the mixture all comes together. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Pour mixture into a 8 x 11 glass dish. Top with crumbled french fried onions. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown and bubbly. Let cool for 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.
Add undiluted chicken soup and velveeta cheese, stir until cheese is melted. Remove from heat and add cooked rice, thawed broccoli, sour cream, and pepper. Spoon mixture together and spoon into casserole dish sprayed with cooking oil. This cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole is the EASIEST meal you'll make all week and is sure to become a new family favorite! Casseroles are the perfect weeknight meal and we just happen to LOVE them around here.
If you find this Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.