Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. It’s also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
Your health can be greatly improved by simply eating a lot of berries. You will find that most berries have huge amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. Almost all berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is extremely beneficial to your overall health and is especially good for your circulatory system. You may additionally be aware that antioxidants will be able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can additionally help to stop the degeneration of the cells.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker chicken, broccoli, and rice recipe. You can cook slow cooker chicken, broccoli, and rice using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice:
- Take 1.5 Cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Get 1 Can of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup.
- You need 1 Can of Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- You need 1 Can (1.5 cups) of Chicken Broth.
- Get 6 Cups of Fresh Broccoli Florets.
- Get 6 of Medium Carrots, Peeled and Thinly Sliced.
- Prepare 1 3/4 of Lbs. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast.
- You need 1.5 Cups of Uncooked, Instant White Rice.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice:
- Stir 1 cup cheese, soups and broth in a medium bowl..
- Place the broccoli and carrots into a 5-quart slow cooker. Top with the chicken. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken..
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or until the chicken is cooked through..
- Remove the chicken from the cooker. Turn off the cooker. Stir in the rice and top with the chicken. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until the rice is tender and the cheese is melted. Stir the rice mixture before serving..
Evenly place the broccoli on top of the chicken breasts. A creamy, cheesy slow cooker recipe – cheesy broccoli chicken rice made gluten free and dairy free. This cheesy broccoli chicken rice is so easy, and very comforting. It's filling, tasty, creamy, and cheesy. Be sure to add the broccoli at the very end so that it retains its nutrients and doesn't turn.
If you find this Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.