Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect LunchBox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Singaporean Chicken Rice Recipe recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect LunchBox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Singaporean Chicken Rice Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to LunchBox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Singaporean Chicken Rice Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
Many folks do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. In this article we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
Now when it comes to the key food items that you should have for dinner, you may want to be certain that you’re eating plenty of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. You will see that salmon is also rich in Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Now when you choose to have a steak for dinner one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will present you with all the protein you’ll need for the day. You should also trim off any excess fat that you find on the specific meats that you plan to eat.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lunchbox mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: singaporean chicken rice recipe recipe. To cook lunchbox mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: singaporean chicken rice recipe you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare LunchBox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Singaporean Chicken Rice Recipe:
- Use leaf of Pandan.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take 1 of Chicken Stock.
- Take 6 Cloves of Garlic.
- Take of Chicken (any amount that you need).
- Provide of Cucumber.
- Take of Rice.
- You need of Sesame Oil.
- Provide 1 of Ginger.
- Provide of Spring onions.
- Get of Chinese Coriander.
- Get of Hanjuku Eggs(Optional) Recipe is in my recipe list ･ᴗ･.
Steps to make LunchBox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Singaporean Chicken Rice Recipe:
- Firstly prep the chicken for steaming.. rub the chicken with pinch of salt. Put the chicken on a plate together with 2-3 cloves of Garlic, Spring onion, some Ginger slice..
- Start to Boil some water in a pot or pan that fits the size of your chicken. After the water starts boiling, lower the heat down to 100°C.. Carefully place the plate (prepared in step1) into the pot/pan elevated above the boiling water. Cover the lid and let it steam for 25-30mins..
- After steaming, remove the chicken from the plate so that the we can drain out the sauce into a separate bowl and set it aside..
- Using a pan, add some Sesame Oil to warm it up a little before pouring in some Rinsed but uncooked rice(please take note of the amount of rice in cups), throw in the Chicken stock,rest of the garlic cloves and ginger slices and start frying the raw rice until most of the moisture are evaporated. (roughly 10mins)..
- Pour everything from the frying pan into the rice cooker, add in the pandan leafs together with the “sauce” we set side (step 3)from steaming the chicken into the rice cooker.
- Add in the desired amount of water for your rice. ratio is 1cup of rice : 1 cup of water. Start the rice cooker and let it do it’s job ･ᴗ･.
- When it’s done, remove the pandan leafs, garlic cloves, ginger from the rice and give it a good mix and your chicken rice is done..
- Fill up the Lunchbox with the fragrant chicken rice. Slice up the chicken into desired chunks and lay it at the side together with cucumber slices and hanjuku egg(Optional) and garnishing the dish with Chinese coriander(Optional but would recommend).
Singaporean Rice Rice Recipes Cooking Recipes World Recipes Chicken Ethnic Recipes Easy Food Chinese. Recipe of Delicious Singaporean rice by Chef Shireen anwer,it takes time for cooking but it was damn tasty. Chicken and rice is an unbeatable combo. We put together a collection of chicken and rice recipes that range from soups and salads to main dishes and It's dinner's power couple! Chicken and rice is incredibly simple—but amazingly versatile and totally delicious.
If you find this LunchBox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Singaporean Chicken Rice Recipe recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.