Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect chicken adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to chicken adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods actually do boost your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are wonderful for helping you combat depression. Just make sure that you do not toss the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the egg yolks particularly, are high in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be terrific for raising your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that dictate your mood. Try eating an egg and be happy!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken adobo recipe. You can have chicken adobo using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook chicken adobo:
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Get 4 cup of water.
- Provide 1 cup of white vinager.
- Provide 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Take 3 medium of chicken breast.
- Use 1/3 cup of oil.
- Provide 3 cup of rice.
- Provide 3 cup of water.
Steps to make chicken adobo:
- set aside the 3 cups of water for your rice.
- slice chicken breast to bite size pieces make sure you cut off access fat.
- add oil to coat bottom of a large cooking pot on medium heat.
- Saute minced garlic in your sauce pan with oil until lightly browned.
- add chicken to the garlic and oil. stir occasionally until chicken is white..
- add water and let it come to a boil.
- while waiting for water to boil slice onion into slivers.
- skim foam off the boiling water and add the vinegar,soy sauces and onion.
- lower heat to low around 4 stir occasionally..
- taste test your broth to your liking of soy sauce and vinegar..
- when onion become translucent and tender begin cooking rice.
- add rice to your dish and top with the chicken onion and juice and its ready to eat.
Flavorful Chicken Adobo made with incredibly tender chicken thighs and a tangy vinegar and rich soy based sauce. It's the perfect easy chicken dinner recipe! Chicken Adobo is a delicious recipe where chicken is braised in a marinade made of soy sauce, black pepper, bay leaves and vinegar. This Filipino Chicken Adobo is a definite step away from "the same old"! Chicken thighs and drumsticks braised in pungent vinegar and soy sauce with an addition of garlic and ginger.
If you find this chicken adobo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.