Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Famous Chicken Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Famous Chicken Adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. Some foods really do raise your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
It’s easy to overcome your bad mood when you are eating grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly excellent for helping raise your happiness levels. These foods fill you up better and that can help improve your moods as well. Feeling famished can really bring you down! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not hard to digest. You digest these foods quicker than other foods which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to famous chicken adobo recipe. To make famous chicken adobo you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Famous Chicken Adobo:
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken cut up.
- Provide 3/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 3/4 cup of vinegar.
- Get 1/4 cup of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sprite.
- Take 10 cloves of garlic crushed.
- Prepare 1 of small onion chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of peppercorn.
- Take 5 pcs of bay leaves (optional).
Steps to make Famous Chicken Adobo:
- Take a whole chicken and cut it up in serving size pieces.
- Take a large wok or skillet and heat up oil. Add onions and garlic and sauté until brownish. Should take about 3-4 minutes depending on how high your heat is.
- Add chicken and sauté until chicken is fully brown on both sides.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, and oyster sauce and let it simmer for 8-10 minutes on medium heat.
- Add sprite, peppercorn and bay leave and let it simmer on low for another 15-20 minutes or until most of the liquids have been absorbed to your desired amount.
- Best served with white rice. Enjoy!.
Famous Chicken Adobo – Free download as Word Doc (.doc /.docx), PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. See more ideas about Adobo chicken, Adobo, Cooking recipes. These FAMOUS pumpkin cheesecake bars have a delicious cinnamon graham cracker crust with two layers of cheesecake. Famous Chicken Adobo, recipe, Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken pieces until golden brown on both sides, then remove.
If you find this Famous Chicken Adobo recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.