Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can boost your mood. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try some of these.
Green tea is truly good for your mood. You were sure green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is high in a specific amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This helps better your mental sharpness while calming the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you become healthier. And now you are aware that it can help you be happier also!
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paella recipe. To cook paella you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paella:
- Use 200 g of Paella rice.
- Take 1 of onion (small).
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 3 pieces of Boneless Chicken thighs.
- Take 1 1/2 L of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- Use 1/4 pack of seafood mix.
- You need 3 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of saffron.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- Get 1 cup of spinach.
- Use of Parsley.
- You need of Salt and white pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Steps to make Paella:
- Dice onion, garlic and 1 tomato into small pieces. Cut red pepper in to strip. Mash the other tomato and put saffron to it, mix well. Cut lemon into wedges and set aside..
- Cut chicken thighs in to bite sizes pieces. Put salt, white pepper and 2 tbsp of paprika to the Chicken, mix well and set aside..
- Heat oil on a frying pan at high heat, fried the chicken until they are cooked. Then slightly cook the seafood mix and set aside. Slightly fried the red pepper and set aside..
- On the same frying pan, add in chopped onions. When they are soften, add in garlic and tomatoes to it. Cook for another 3 mins in medium heat..
- Add paella rice into the frying pan, continue to fried for 2 min. Add in 2 tbsp paprika after that. Then flatten out the rice on the frying pan. Add in Chicken stock until the rice is just covered. When the liquid starts to boil, turn the heat to medium low. Don't mix the rice..
- When the liquid is almost absorbed, add in chicken stock that just cover the rice. Repeat the process until the rice is cooked. Turn the heat to low..
- Now place the spinach, cooked red pepper, chicken and sea food mix onto the rice. Cove the rice and steam the rice for 10 min in low heat..
- When the toppings are fully cooked, put lemon wedges and parsley on the top and the paella is ready to serve..
If you find this Paella recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.