Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Paella Mixta de la tía Ana María recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paella Mixta de la tía Ana María recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must stay away from them. At times, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to consume. Some foods really do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Make a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all wonderful for improving your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more serotonin in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Not only that but nuts, particularly, are a terrific protein food source.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paella mixta de la tía ana maría recipe. To cook paella mixta de la tía ana maría you need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paella Mixta de la tía Ana María:
- Get of Fish stock.
- Provide Head of a fish.
- Get 1 of large onion cut in 4.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 10 g of salt.
- Provide 2 L of water.
- Use of For the rice.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Provide 500 g of paella rice or similar, risotto is also great.
- Take 5 of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Take 200 g of chorizo.
- Prepare 100 g of prawns.
- Provide 100 g of squid sliced.
- Provide 100 g of mussels (the shells on makes it tastier and looks nice).
- Take 1 of sliced red pepper.
- Provide 0.4 g of saffron.
- Provide 50 g of green peas.
Steps to make Paella Mixta de la tía Ana María:
- First, you have to prepare the fish stock. Fry the onions in 2 TBSP of vegetable oil, add the head of the fish, the water, salt and bay leaf. Put the lid on and let the head cook for about 10 minutes. Once it's ready, switch off the hob and start with the paella..
- In a pestle and mortar, grind the saffron until it becomes a powder. It has to be really dry for it to become a powder, some people put it in the microwave but I've never done that, I keep it in a sealed, dry container until the minute I grind it. Now, with the powder, add half a cup of cold water and leave it to rest for now..
- To make sure your paella cooks well, the fire has to be well distributed all around the bottom of the pan..
- In the paella pan, pour 2 TBSP of olive oil, fry the garlic and once it is golden, remove it and set aside..
- Add the chorizo, let it release the fat and the beautiful red colour into the oil then add the chicken. Once the chorizo is done, remove it and set aside with the garlic. Add the red pepper, brown the chicken on both sides, then remove both and set aside..
- Add the seafood and the rice together. Mix it well and start putting everything back into the pan again. The garlic first, then the chorizo. Stir it well, add the saffron and make sure you used it all by putting some of the stock in the pestle and mortar to remove any remaining bit. Mix it all very well then even out the rice. Place the chicken, one piece on each section of the pan..
- Add the red pepper and the peas. Finally pour the stock carefully with a soup ladle, don't pour it all at once and do not mix it anymore. You must stay beside the paella while it cooks to make sure it won't get too dry, add more stock if needed, you might not use it all so can always freeze it. It takes around 20 minutes for the rice to cook. Meanwhile, grab yourself some sangria and enjoy the cooking!.
If you find this Paella Mixta de la tía Ana María recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.