Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Seafood Paella recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Seafood Paella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood Paella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
If you would like to beat depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all rich in omega-3 fats and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you battle your depression.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood paella recipe. To cook seafood paella you only need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Seafood Paella:
- You need 2 cups of Arborio or uncooked white rice.
- Use 1 of onion chopped finely.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic, grated.
- Prepare 1 packet of seafood mix.
- Get 500 g of prawns.
- Take 500 g of black mussels.
- You need 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Provide 1 tsp of crushed chillies.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Use 3 cups of vegetable stock.
- You need 1/2 cup of steamed green peas.
- Provide 1 pinch of saffron threads.
- Provide 1 of lemon cut into wedges.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt or to taste.
- Provide 5 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
Steps to make Seafood Paella:
- Rinse and devein prawns, then transfer to a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt. Set aside..
- Add vegetable stock to a saucepan and season to your taste with sea salt. Add saffron threads, cover with a lid and allow it to steep while you start the paella..
- In a large deep skillet heat up 3 tbsp of olive oil and add the diced onion with a pinch of salt, some smoked paprika, ground coriander, crushed chillies and sauté until translucent. Add the garlic and give it a stir..
- Stir in the rice making sure it coats nicely in the olive oil. Stir in the stock and bring to a boil. Cover with a lid, turn stove to low heat and cook for 20-25 minutes. Once the rice is almost cooked through allow to sit covered for 5 minutes..
- In a different pan heat up butter and garlic and add the prawns and give it a nice toss in the garlic butter, cook for 5-6 minutes and set aside in a bowl..
- In the same pan add the seafood mix. Add a pinch of salt and paprika and cover with a lid and allow to cook for about 10 – 15 minutes once it's cooked through, transfer on top of the paella and mix through with the rice..
- Steam mussels in a pot for 4 – 5 minutes until they open and release the sea water then strain. Transfer them on top of the paella together with the prawns..
- Serve your paella sprinkled with the green peas and garnish lemon wedges and parsley (optional).
If you find this Seafood Paella recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.