Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seafood Paella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood Paella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the various foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
Additionally when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also essential for preserving your health. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
For people who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood paella recipe. To make seafood paella you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Seafood Paella:
- Get 2 cups of uncooked short grain rice.
- You need 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Take 1 of yellow onion (diced).
- You need 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Provide 200 g of chorizo.
- Provide 1/2 of canned diced tomato.
- Prepare of Saffron/turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Paprika powder.
- Use of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Provide of Parsley/spring onion.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Get of SEAFOOD :.
- Use of Prawn (shelled and devained).
- Take of Mussel (clean and soaked).
- Use of Clam (clean and soaked).
Instructions to make Seafood Paella:
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil..
- Add onion, garlic and chorizo. Until the onion translucent and chorizo release it's flavor..
- Add rice and paprika powder and stir well for 1 minute..
- Add tomato, chicken broth, and Saffron/turmeric. Bring to boil and simmer with medium heat (close the lid) until the rice is cooked (around 20 minutes)..
- Arrange your seafood on the rice. Make sure you tuck the mussel and clam in the rice. close the lid again and cook until the seafood is fully cooked (around 10 minutes)..
- Season with salt and pepper. Turn the heat to high and stir well..
- Sprinkle with parsley/spring onion. Ready to serve..
For this reason, many non-Spaniards view it as Spain's national dish. What beats paella for a romantic night in? Prepare it together as a couple then sit down to enjoy it followed by dessert and a great movie. Felicity Cloake's masterclass It may not be the traditional Valencian way, but follow these steps for a surefire crowdpleaser. Seafood Paella made with Calasparra rice, tiger shrimp, squid, littleneck clams, and mussels with garlic and parsley paste and saffron.
If you find this Seafood Paella recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.