Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Seafood Paella recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Seafood Paella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood Paella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. You should also understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will recognize that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. In this posting we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy.
Additionally when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. In addition to vitamin C, you will find that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. You may also want to mix a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood paella recipe. To cook seafood paella you only need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood Paella:
- Take 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Take 3 of medium sized tomatoes.
- Take 1 of red bell pepper.
- Provide 1 of medium white onion.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 TSP of paprika.
- Provide 1/2 TSP of black pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of saffron.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of salt.
- Use 1 pinch of allspice.
- Use 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- You need 200-250 grams of frozen green beans.
- Take of fish bone broth.
- You need 3 cups of short grain rice.
- Prepare 100 grams of each of mussels, large shrimp and calamari rings.
- Take 500 grams of grilled sea bass meat.
Instructions to make Seafood Paella:
- Boil the fish bones with leftover veggies in 2.5 liters of water for 2-3 hours..
- Chop the tomatoes, pepper and onions. Mash the garlic cloves..
- Fry the onions in olive oil. Then add the garlic. Add the spices and the salt. Add the tomatoes and red pepper. Add the tomato paste and dissolve if needed with some water. Finally add the green beans..
- Cook the sauce for at least 30 minutes till it is thick..
- Wash the rice in water and discard the water. Repeat until the washing water is clear..
- Add the rice to the sauce and mix well..
- Spread the rice evenly in a paella pan. Add on top the fish, mussel, calamari rings and shrimp..
- Pour the fish broth over the seafood. Cover the pan..
- Cook in a 180 degrees C oven for about an hour. Halfway through the process uncover the pan..
If you find this Seafood Paella recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.