Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Seafood Paella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Seafood Paella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must stay away from them. Often, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Make some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all terrific for helping to boost your mood. This is possible because these foods are high in magnesium which promotes serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given time. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not only that but nuts, in particular, are a fantastic source of protein.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and seafood paella recipe. You can cook chicken and seafood paella using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and Seafood Paella:
- You need 225 g of Chorizo, chopped into 1cm rounds.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Get 2 of medium Tomatos, peeled and very finely chopped.
- Get 300 g of Mixed Seafood (Muscles, Squid and Prawns).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare 2 of large Chicken Breasts, diced.
- Use 1 of Onion, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves, finely chopped.
- Use 1 of large pinch of Saffron.
- Prepare 450 g of Paella Rice.
- Use 950 ml of Chicken Stock.
- Take of To Serve.
- Take of Fresh Bread.
- Use of Chopped Parsley.
- Prepare of Lemon Wedge.
Steps to make Chicken and Seafood Paella:
- Light BBQ, once the flames have died down add a 15 inch paella pan to the grill, add the chopped chorizo and stir until starting to brown (2-3 minutes) remove from pan and set aside..
- Add additional oil if needed, add the diced chicken and sear until golden brown (about 6 minutes). Remove and add to chorizo..
- Add the onion and season it generously with sea salt and black pepper. Cook and stir until softened (about 5 minutes)..
- Add the garlic, paprika and saffron and cook until fragrant (about 30 seconds)..
- Add the finely chopped tomatoes and cook until darkened (about 3 minutes). Add the rice and stir to coat..
- Add the chicken stock and stir to mix, ensure the rice is evenly distributed around the whole pan. And re-add the chicken and chorizo which was set aside. Do not stir the rice from this point onwards..
- Close the lid and simmer for about 12 minutes, rotate the pan occasionally to ensure it cooks evenly. The rice should start making a crackling sound. Most of the liquid should be absorbed..
- Arrange the seafood in the rice, nestling them slightly. Close the grill and cook for a further 10 minutes..
- Remove the pan, cover with foil and allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and serve with a lemon wedge and fresh bread. Buen Provecho!.
If you find this Chicken and Seafood Paella recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.