Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seafood and Chicken Paella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood and Chicken Paella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that really can improve your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Put together a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all fantastic for helping to elevate your mood. This is possible as these foods are high in magnesium which raises serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given time. The more serotonin in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Not only that, nuts, specifically, are a great protein food source.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood and chicken paella recipe. You can cook seafood and chicken paella using 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood and Chicken Paella:
- Prepare 28 grams of butter.
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces.
- Provide 200 grams of chorizo cut into thin slices.
- Take 1/4 tsp of saffron strands.
- Use 1 large of onion finely chopped.
- Provide 6 clove of garlic peeled and finely chopped.
- Take 1 of green pepper diced.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper diced.
- You need 3/4 cup of paella rice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of thyme leaf.
- Prepare 946 ml of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 cup of dry white wine.
- Take 4 large of tomatoes de-seeded and diced.
- Get 1 tsp of chilli flakes or 1 chilli finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1 cup of peas.
- Provide 6 large of king prawns.
- Use 350 grams of prawns.
- Provide 300 grams of squid cut into bite sized pieces.
- Take 1/2 kg of mussels.
Steps to make Seafood and Chicken Paella:
- Heat half the olive oil and butter in a large flat bottom pan over medium heat. Get another pan ready for your seafood for later, and a pan with a tight fitting lid for your mussels for later..
- Fry chicken breasts for a couple of minutes to seal the meat and then remove from pan and set aside..
- Fry chorizo until slightly crisp. Get your hot chicken stock ready and add saffron to the stock..
- Add onions and 5 cloves of garlic and fry until soft..
- Add thyme, chilli flakes and rice. Stir until rice is coated with oil. Turn down heat if rice starts to stick to the bottom of the pan..
- Add paprika and 3/4 cup of wine. The rest of the wine you will use for the mussels later..
- When wine starts to bubble add the part cooked chicken and about 1 and 1/2 pints of chicken stock. Add tomatoes, peppers and peas. Turn down heat and cook for about 10 minutes. Don't take your eye of the pan because this rice is like a sponge. If it sticks or feels to thick add a little more stock. If is to thin it will reduce down so don't panic..
- Now is the time to put the cat out. Heat rest of oil and garlic and butter in your other pan. Fry king prawns over a medium heat for about 1 minute each side. Add to paella. Try to keep some oil you have a little more to do..
- Put mussels into remaining pan with the rest of the wine and cook over a moderate to high heat for about 5 minutes. Keep lid on pan as the steam will cook the mussels. Give the pan a shake every minute or so. when mussels are open remove from heat but leave in pan. Discard any mussels that are not open..
- While the mussels are cooking fry prawns for about 1 minute. Add to paella..
- Now add squid to pan for no more than 1 minute and add to paella..
- Add mussels to paella. Mix them in or decoarate the pan with them (see photo)..
- Lemon and parsley to garnish. Let the cat in and enjoy..
However, if you order paella in Madrid, this is what you'll get – Paella Mixta. It's a little bit tricky to get right, but follow the instructions in this video recipe and. Swap traditional seafood paella for an easy chicken and chorizo version – a hearty family supper for four. Find more dinner inspiration at BBC Good Food. Learn how to make Seafood-and-Chicken Paella.
If you find this Seafood and Chicken Paella recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.