Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smoked Pulled Pork Shoulder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Pulled Pork Shoulder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Select To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. You will notice that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
You will recognize that various kinds of berries can be really good for your health. The initial thing you will learn about berries is just about any type of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Another thing you will understand is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may select to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. Most men and women already understand that cells begin to break down with time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells far healthier for longer periods of time.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked pulled pork shoulder recipe. To make smoked pulled pork shoulder you only need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Smoked Pulled Pork Shoulder:
- Get 8-10 pound of Pork shoulder with good fat rind.
- Prepare 2-4 quarts of apple cider.
- You need 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 4 tbsp of white sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of kosher salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of paprika.
- Use 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of crushed red pepper.
- Take of Hickory smoking chips.
- Take 1 of whole onion.
Steps to make Smoked Pulled Pork Shoulder:
- Cover pork shoulder with apple cider.
- Combine black pepper, salt, brown sugar, white sugar, garlic powder, red pepper and any other spices in a large bowl..
- Add 1/4 cup of mixture to the cider covered shoulder. Reserve the rest..
- Cover cider, shoulder, and 1/4 cup of mixture in refrigerator for 12 hours.
- Remove fron refrigerator. Add used apple cider in water bowl for smoker.
- Preheat smoker to 250F.
- While preheating, soak woodchips.
- Rub remaining mixture onto pork shoulder.
- Add shoulder to smoker. Add fresh woodchips at start, again at 30 minutes, and again at 60 minutes..
- Smoke for up to 12 hours or when internal temperature reaches 190-195 degrees farenheit..
- Pull out of smoker, let rest for 10 minutes. Pull apart..
If you find this Smoked Pulled Pork Shoulder recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.