Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Smoked Pulled Pork recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Pulled Pork recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you are wanting to be in a better mood. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all high in omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can really help you overcome depression.
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked pulled pork recipe. To cook smoked pulled pork you need 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Smoked Pulled Pork:
- Get 20 lb of Boston Butt.
- Take 1 cup of Yellow Mustard.
- You need 4 cup of BBQ Rub.
Instructions to make Smoked Pulled Pork:
- Trim all fat and apply mustard all over..
- Apply rub all over..
- Hot smoke @ 225°F for 6 hours..
- Pull pork from smoker and temp. Should be @ 140-160 degrees internal temperature. Wrap pork in foil and add water. Return to smoker for 2-3 more hours..
- Pull pork and temp it. Should read 198. Remove foil and discard..
- Bring smoker to 250°F and glaze pork for 30-45 minutes..
- Pull from smoker and rest for 30 minutes. Hand pull pork and sauce lightly. Serve on plain white bread bun. The bread is for holding the pork..
This cut is laced with so much flavor when cooked low and slow, giving it incredibly tender texture and succulent flavor. Add Great Flavor to Your Pork With These Seasoning Mixtures. When smoking large cuts of pork you want to maximize the flavor. Just say no to crockpot pulled pork recipes and hello to the real deal. It's sure to be the best smoked pork BBQ recipe you've ever had the pleasure to eat!
If you find this Smoked Pulled Pork recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.