Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Rob's Slappin' BBQ Pork Pizza recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rob's Slappin' BBQ Pork Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rob's Slappin' BBQ Pork Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be really great at fighting back depression. You must be sure, though, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the yolk especially, are high in B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to elevate your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that dictate your mood. Eat a few eggs to feel better!
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rob's slappin' bbq pork pizza recipe. To cook rob's slappin' bbq pork pizza you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rob's Slappin' BBQ Pork Pizza:
- You need 1 of batch of Rob's Slappin' Barbeque Sauce (See my recipe).
- You need 1 of 10 oz Container of Unsauced Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork.
- Use 1 box of Macaroni & Cheese.
- Provide 1 of pizza dough (either store bought or made with bread machine).
- Prepare 1 bag of Mozzarella cheese.
- Get 1 can of pizza sauce.
Instructions to make Rob's Slappin' BBQ Pork Pizza:
- Brown pizza dough at 350 for 5-10 minutes, just enough to brown the top of the crust.
- Mix 1 can of Pizza sauce & Rob's Slappin' Barbeque Sauce, then spread over the pizza crust (this is the pizza sauce).
- Top pizza with pulled pork* & macaroni cheese (already made).
- Top pizza with Mozzerella cheese.
- Bake pizza at 350 for 15 minutes or when cheese is melted and golden brown and crust is brown on the bottom..
- *Note: Pulled pork can also be marinated in the BBQ sauce for atleast 6-8 hours before making the pizza if you would like, if so, use only half of the BBQ made from Rob's Slappin' BBQ Sauce recipe..
Top pizza dough with BBQ sauce. Top with cooked and diced roast pork. BBQ Pulled Pork Pizza is so quick and easy to make and perfect for busy nights! Chelsea from chelseasmessyapron.com with a delicious Pulled Pork BBQ Pizza. But this one is made the EASY way with tons of shortcuts!
If you find this Rob's Slappin' BBQ Pork Pizza recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.