Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Quick Pizza with Pita bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Pizza with Pita bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Pizza with Pita bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You were simply expecting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in a particular amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can essentially stimulate brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while simultaneously making the rest of your body more relaxed. You likely already knew how easy it is to become healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that applies to your mood also!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick pizza with pita bread recipe. To cook quick pizza with pita bread you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick Pizza with Pita bread:
- You need 1 of pita bread.
- Use 3 tablespoons of pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cheese (of your choice).
- Use 1 of sliced onion; medium size.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried basil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of shredded parmesan.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tabasco smoked paprika sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter.
- Use of Optional.
- Take 1/2 packet of Papa John's special seasoning.
- You need 1/2 packet of Papa John's red chili flakes.
- Use of Substitute.
- Get of you can sustitute basil with either fresh basil leaves or Italian seasoning.
Instructions to make Quick Pizza with Pita bread:
- On the bottom side of the Pita bread, apply butter..
- Throw it over a pan on low heat. Now, top it with pizza sauce and cheese..
- Arrange the onion by pressing it slightly into the bread..
- Cover and cook for 5 mins on medium heat. Turn off heat, open it and add Tabasco sauce to it. Finally, sprinkle Basil on top. Also spice it with packets from Papa John's to taste. Serve hot..
- Alternatively, you can ready up all this and nuke it in microwave safe plate for 4 minutes (or 1 additional minute if not done)..
Cover the sauce with mozzarella cheese and your favorite toppings. Throw-together pizzas are a staple quick meal for many households, I expect. Though I wonder – do most people use store bought pizza bases? And because I know that using Greek pita bread makes a terrific base for a. Pita Bread Pizza Topping VariationsRecipes From A Pantry. mozzarella cheese, artichoke hearts, tomato sauce, olives, pita breads.
If you find this Quick Pizza with Pita bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.