Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Keto Chaffle Pizza recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Keto Chaffle Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Chaffle Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are some foods that actually can boost your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Grains can be good for fighting a bad mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly excellent for helping boost your happiness levels. These foods fill you up better and that can help you with your moods too. It’s easy to feel low when you feel famished! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are not hard for your stomach to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your blood glucose which in turn takes your mood to a happier place.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keto chaffle pizza recipe. To make keto chaffle pizza you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Keto Chaffle Pizza:
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 cup of finely shredded mozerella cheese.
- Get of Sliced pepperoni.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of marjoram.
- Take 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of almond flour (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Ragu Simply No Sugar Added Roasted Garlic Pasta sauce.
Steps to make Keto Chaffle Pizza:
- Mix 1 large egg with 1/2 cup of finely shredded mozerella cheese and 1/2 tsp of almond flour (optional)..
- Pour egg/cheese chaffle batter onto waffle iron and cook until golden brown. 4-6 min..
- Place chaffle on aluminum foil on a baking sheet. Top the chaffle with sauce, spices, cheese, and pepperoni spread evenly..
- Bake at 400 deg farenheit for 5-10 min or until cheese is melted.
A keto chaffle that combines your two favorite foods – pizza and waffles. Keto pizza chaffles are a savory low carb meal you can enjoy on the go or for a quick snack. Pizza Chaffles use chaffles to form the base of the keto pizza crust. So it's sort of a cross between using an almond flour pizza crust and a fathead dough pizza crust. You can make this keto pizza recipe using almond flour or coconut flour.
If you find this Keto Chaffle Pizza recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.