Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Fiesta Baked Pork Chops recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fiesta Baked Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fiesta Baked Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to avoid them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to eat. A number of foods honestly do elevate your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly great at fighting back depression. You should see to it, however, that what you make includes the yolk. Whenever you want to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most vital part of the egg. Eggs, the yolks particularly, are loaded with B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to raise your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that dictate your mood. Try consuming a couple of eggs to jolly up!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fiesta baked pork chops recipe. You can have fiesta baked pork chops using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fiesta Baked Pork Chops:
- You need 1 of Pack of pork chops.
- You need 1 box of Velveeta.
- You need 1 can of Diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 stick of of butter.
Steps to make Fiesta Baked Pork Chops:
- Preheat to 375°.
- Rinse then season pork chops (season to taste).
- Add butter (1/2 tablespoon) to non-stick pan under medium low heat – Repeat with each pork chop.
- Sear on both sides for about five minutes.
- Place pork chops in baking dish with 1/2 cup of water.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes (do not drain) and 8oz. of velveeta in a small non-stick pot under low heat.
- After it has melted pour on top of pork chops.
- Bake for 10 more minutes.
- Enjoy :-).
If you find this Fiesta Baked Pork Chops recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.