Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are some foods that basically can boost your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, try some of these.
Green tea is actually good for your mood. You were sure green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea has been found to be rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while simultaneously loosening up the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you be better. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood as well!
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pork chops and stuffing recipe. You can have baked pork chops and stuffing using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing:
- Take 2 tbsp of Seasoning Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Take 1 packages of Family-size Boneless Thin Pork Chops.
- Take 2 packages of Stuffing (I mix Savory Herb and Pork).
Instructions to make Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing:
- Pre-heat oven to 350..
- Spray cooking spray on the bottom of you baking pan..
- Place the pork chops in the pan and put the seasonings on top (you can use more or less than I stated. I'm not sure of the measurements because I just sprinkle it all over the chops.).
- Place the pork chops in the oven..
- I usually wait about five minutes and then make the stuffing as directed on the package..
- Make sure the chops are close to being done, then place the stuffing on top of chops..
- In 10-15 minutes depending on ovens, mine cooks fast, the stuffing should be crisp and the pork chops should be done..
- Let cool and enjoy!!.
These easy, baked stuffed pork chops are made in the oven with boneless chops and leftover or stovetop stuffing. Add an apple slice or two for a bit of sweetness. Easy baked pork chops with four ingredients: bone-in chops, dry rub, butter and thyme. This is one of the best baked pork chop recipes ever, so tender! To get tender oven baked pork chops with juicy meat, you need to know how long to bake, at what temperature and the baking time.
If you find this Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.