Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Pork chops with Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Pork chops with Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to eat. Several foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Put together a trail mixfrom various seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all great for helping to raise your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is called the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more of this chemical in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a great protein source.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pork chops with gravy recipe. To cook baked pork chops with gravy you need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Pork chops with Gravy:
- Use 1 pack of pork chops.
- Prepare 1 pack of McCormick Mushroom Gravy.
- Prepare 1 of seasoning of your choice.
- Use 1 of chopped bell pepper.
- Provide 1 of sliced onion.
Steps to make Baked Pork chops with Gravy:
- Season pork chops with seasoning of your choice. I like to use salt, pepper, seasoning salt, garlic and onion powder. Cover with chopped bell pepper and onion..
- Add a little water to the bottom of the pan and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- When chops are about halfway done, prepare gravy packet per instructions then pour gravy over the chops. Cook another 30 minutes or until desired done-ness..
If you find this Baked Pork chops with Gravy recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.