Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven Baked Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Something that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. In the following paragraphs we shall be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
Everyone likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those folks you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally necessary for looking after your health. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked pork chops recipe. You can cook oven baked pork chops using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Baked Pork Chops:
- Use 6 each of Pork Chops.
- Get 6 tbsp of TexJoy Steak Seasoning.
- Take 1 large of Yellow Onion, sliced.
- Use 2 cup of Seasoned or plain salad croutons, crushed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Olive Oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Kitchen Bouquet(browning liquid).
- You need 3 cup of Chicken Broth, low sodium.
Steps to make Oven Baked Pork Chops:
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Season chops to taste with steak seasoning.
- After seasoning, coat with Olive oil and allow to sit while you crush the croutons.
- Lightly coat both sides of each chop with croutons then place in a shallow making pan.
- Add sliced onions to top of chops.
- Put pan in heated oven. When coating and onions begin to brown add chicken broth and cover pan with aluminum foil..
- Allow to coat covered for 30-45 mins. Check for thickness and color of your gravy. At this point, you can add the browning liquid if desired. Remove foil to finish off. Serve with side of your choice..
To get tender oven baked pork chops with juicy meat, you need to know how long to bake, at what temperature and the baking time. To ensure tender oven baked pork chops, I don't recommend baking frozen pork chops because they will become tough. This oven-baked method will ensure your pork has a delicious crust and a perfectly cooked interior. Just follow these simple rules and prepare yourself A thin pork chop is difficult to cook perfectly with this method, because of the hard sear you give both sides before it goes in the oven. Pork chops are a tender, quick-cooking cut of meat — so quick-cooking, in fact, that they're very easy to overcook.
If you find this Oven Baked Pork Chops recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.