Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
Now when it comes to the main food items that you have for dinner, you may well want to make sure you are eating a good amount of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. You will recognize that salmon is additionally abundant with Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Protein is important for your diet, however you do not need to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. Additionally before cooking your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
For those of you who want to start living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pork chops with cream of mushroom soup recipe. You can have baked pork chops with cream of mushroom soup using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup:
- Prepare 1/2 medium of yellow onion.
- You need 5 medium of pork chops.
- Get 1 of black pepper.
- Get 1/4 of green bell pepper.
- Take 1 of Creole seasoning.
- Get 1 can of mushroom soup.
Steps to make Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Place 5 medium pork chops in a 9 by 12 inch baking pan..
- Sprinkle the creole seasoning and black pepper evenly but lightly on both sides of each pork chop..
- Cover the pork chops with aluminum foil. Then place it into the oven and bake it for at least 20 to 25 mins before draining most of the fat from it..
- Dice the yellow onion and green bell pepper then add them to the pork chops..
- Open the can of cream of mushroom soup and spread it evenly over each pork chop. Place back into the oven covered back up with the aluminum foil..
- Bake for another 20 to 25mins or until the mushroom soup on the pork chops is hot and bubbly…
If you find this Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.