Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that basically can boost your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Grains can be great for driving away a bad mood. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all good for helping you feel happier. They help you feel full also which can truly help to make your mood better. Feeling hungry can really make you feel awful! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are easy for your body to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your glucose levels which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pork chops with creamy mushroom sauce recipe. To cook baked pork chops with creamy mushroom sauce you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce:
- Get 4-6 of pork chops.
- You need To taste of garlic powder.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Provide 2 of eggs beaten.
- Use 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Use 2 cups of Italian bread crumbs.
- Get 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Provide 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Use 1/3 of white wine (Frontera Chile Chardonnay).
Instructions to make Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pat pork chops with paper towel. Sprinkle both sides with garlic powder and salt. Press fingers onto meat to better stick the seasoning..
- Dredge the pork chops lightly in flour, dip in the egg, and coat liberally with bread crumbs..
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the pork chops 5 minutes per side, or until the breading appears well browned. Transfer the chops to a 9×13 inch baking dish, and cover with foil..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes..
- Combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk and white wine in a small pot bring to a boil for 7 minutes; before timer goes off for pork chops..
- Pour creamy mixture on top of pork chops, put the foil back on and cook for an additional 20 minutes..
- Place pork chop on a plate, take a spoon and scoop some cream sauce on top of the pork chop. Enjoy!.
- If you use smaller pork chops, make sure to reduce the cooking time in the oven. I would say cut the time in half if you're using small pork chops.
Added Garlic and Basil to ingredients with a little extra half & Half-(yummy Half and half) and left out. These skillet pork chops were inspired by a pork chop dish my mom used to make. She served the chops with a sauce made from condensed cream of mushroom soup, and it was one of my favorite meals growing up. This creamy mushroom sauce is made completely from scratch, and includes. Pork chops are pan-fried and served with a creamy white wine and mushroom sauce.
If you find this Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.