Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mexican Layered Dip recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mexican Layered Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Layered Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Its also wise to understand that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. In the following paragraphs we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
You will see that various kinds of berries can be very good for your health. The amount of vitamin C that can be seen in berries, is one of the principal reasons you should be eating berries. Most berries also have plenty of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is especially good for your circulatory system. You may additionally be aware that antioxidants can also help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the deterioration of your cells.
For those who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican layered dip recipe. To cook mexican layered dip you only need 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mexican Layered Dip:
- Provide 1 of Big Jar of salsa.
- Prepare 1 of Pack/container of Guacamole.
- Prepare 2 can of Refried beans- I cooked them with some taco seasoning, cheese, green onions, and sour cream.
- Take 1 of Big bag of shredded lettuce.
- Use 1 of Pico de gallo( I made mine fresh) onion, bell pepper, tomatos diced, and cilantro.
- Take of White Cheese dip(homemade or store brand).
- Prepare 1 of Big bag of mexican blend cheese.
- Get 1 of Fresh cut up cilantro-(for pico de gallo).
- Get 1 of Sour cream.
- Get 1 of Yellow onion-diced for pico de gallo.
- Prepare 1 of Bell pepper-diced (for pico de gallo).
- You need 1 of Tomato-diced (for pico de gallo).
- You need 1 bag of of tostito chips-I use the round size.
- Provide 2 of Green onions diced (I put these in the beans).
- Get 1/2 packages of Taco seasoning(I put this in beans).
Steps to make Mexican Layered Dip:
- I warmed up refried beans on stove with cheese,green onions, & a lil taco seasoning and sour cream mixed in them. Then layer the bean stuff on bottom layer of dish,then a layer of queso white cheese dip, salsa,then guacamole,then sour cream, pico de gallo,more queso, then then lettuce,and then topped with shredded Mexican 4 blend shredded cheese & a little bit more pico de gallo.and a little bit more of the white cheese dip swirled on top..
- For pico de gallo- I diced onion, bell pepper, tomato, and cilantro in my mini chopper processor..
If you find this Mexican Layered Dip recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.