Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Summer Dessert Edamame Milk Kanten recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer Dessert Edamame Milk Kanten recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
In general, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. Some foods honestly do improve your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, test out some of these.
If you wish to fight depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly elevate your mood.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to summer dessert edamame milk kanten recipe. You can have summer dessert edamame milk kanten using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Summer Dessert Edamame Milk Kanten:
- Use 250 grams of Edamame.
- Get 10 grams of Kanten.
- Prepare 200 ml of ■Milk.
- Get 600 ml of ■Water.
- Prepare 150 grams of ■Sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of ■Salt.
Steps to make Summer Dessert Edamame Milk Kanten:
- The kanten container I used. With water it holds 800 ml..
- Divide up your edamame into Decorative (top in the picture) and Main (bottom in the picture). De-skin the Decorative edamame. If you don't they'll float up when you pour the liquid in..
- Place the Decorative edamame in the container..
- Add the Main edamame and the ■ ingredients to a blender and mix well..
- Add Step 4 to a pot, then add the kanten and dissolve..
- Pour into the container, then chill in the refrigerator and it's complete..
- Dual-Layered Version: for the upper layer use 250 g of edamame, 5 g of kanten, 100 ml of milk, 250 ml of water, 75 g of sugar, and a little salt. For the lower layer use 400 ml of milk, 5 g of kanten, 75 g of sugar, and a little vanilla extract. Once the upper layer sets pour in the lower layer..
- Triple-Layered Version: making it was a bit difficult, but it was really delicious..
Cool off this summer with a refreshing scoop (or a few) of our homemade peach ice cream. But I am into this Summer Corn & Edamame Salad! The crunchy sweet corn and juicy tomatoes pair perfectly with protein-rich edamame. And I love the bite that a bit of red onion and some freshly ground black pepper lend to the whole deal. You can prepare kanten with water,milk and other liquids for drinking (e.q. soy or rice milk).
If you find this Summer Dessert Edamame Milk Kanten recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.