Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Edamame Garlic recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Edamame Garlic recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to avoid them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods really do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Put together a trail mixfrom a variety of seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all good for improving your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more of this chemical in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Not only that but nuts, specifically, are a fantastic protein source.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to edamame garlic recipe. To make edamame garlic you need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Edamame Garlic:
- Provide 1 bag of Frozen edamame (in the pods).
- Take 1 tbsp of Sweet chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic.
- Use 1 of Sesame oil (to saute the garlic).
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
Steps to make Edamame Garlic:
- Chop the garlic and saute in sesame oil until fragrant. Remove from the heat and let cool. If you're short on time, you could use raw garlic..
- Boil the edamame in salted water. If using frozen edamame, follow the directions on the package. I boiled for about 5 minutes..
- When they are done boiling, cool the edamame in ice water..
- Toss with the sweet chili sauce..
- Add the aromatic sauteed garlic and mix. Adjust the sweetness and saltiness while checking on the taste. It should be rather salty..
- The "Edamame Garlic" is ready!.
Cooking edamame at home is easy and takes minutes. Jump to the Spicy Edamame Recipe or read on to see. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Asian inspired Spicy Garlic Edamame is a flavor explosion in your mouth! An easy, totally addicting healthy snack or side dish!
If you find this Edamame Garlic recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.