Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy Edamame recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Edamame recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Edamame recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods really do elevate your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
It’s not hard to fight your bad mood when you consume grains. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are great at helping you have a happier mood. They help you feel full too which can actually help to improve your mood. Feeling famished can be terrible! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are easy for your body to digest. You digest them faster than other things which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy edamame recipe. You can cook spicy edamame using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Edamame:
- Take 500 g of edamame beans (frozen ok).
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of dried chili flakes (or chop a fresh chilli).
- Provide 1 tbsp of harissa (see other recipe but also ok to omit).
- Take 1 tbsp of Roasted Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Spicy Edamame:
- Take your beans and put in salted water in a pan. Bring to boil and let simmer for 5 mins. Remove and drain.
- As the beans are cooking, mince the garlic. Place it in a frying pan with the sesame oil. Gentle cook the garlic being careful not to burn any. You can spilt the tbsp of sesame into a smaller size of you add say avocado oil too..
- Once to garlic is ready remove and place into a large bowl. Add to this bowl the chili flakes, the harissa if you want it and mix..
- Next add the soy and mix.
- At the end you should have a fairly dark looking mix. If you want things less spicy you can add less chili or add mayo to the mix. Personally, mayo doesn't work for me but it's like it. However, Sriracha mayo works really well!.
- There last step is to add the beans and stir well to coat in the sauce. Then enjoy by popping the beans out the case as you eat them. (don't eat the cases as I have seen some do) ;).
- Serve the beans up and let everyone did in. These are super protein intense so you'll fill up off these if you eat too many..
- Share your photos with me when you've done yours. :).
Jump to Recipe Jump to Video. Spicy edamame is an easy, healthy snack or side dish with a kick! The Best Spicy Edamame Recipes on Yummly Salmon And Coconut Rice Bowls With Sriracha Honey, Quick Flame Grilled Chicken With Warm Bean Vegetable Salad, Mandarin Pork Salad. Edamame was highly featured in our meals during the TASTE tour.
If you find this Spicy Edamame recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.