Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Nordic fish bake 🔱 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nordic fish bake 🔱 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nordic fish bake 🔱 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. Some foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
It’s not difficult to fight your bad mood when you consume grains. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all wonderful for helping you be in a happier state of mind. They help you feel full as well which can truly help to better your mood. Feeling starved can be awful! These grains can elevate your mood since it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. You digest these foods quicker than other foods which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nordic fish bake 🔱 recipe. You can have nordic fish bake 🔱 using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nordic fish bake 🔱:
- Prepare 6 of mackerel fillets.
- Use 4 of medium carrots.
- Use 1 of onion.
- You need 500 g of Greek yoghurt.
- Prepare 5 teaspoons of wholegrain mustard.
- Use 100 g of breadcrumbs.
Instructions to make Nordic fish bake 🔱:
- First slice the onion and chop the carrots thinly..
- Pre-heat your oven to 200 degrees. Mix together the yoghurt and mustard in a small bowl, seasoning with salt and pepper..
- Spread the fish fillets across the bottom of an oven dish and season with salt..
- Cover the fish with the carrot and onions.
- Spread the mustard and yogurt mix evenly over the top..
- Sprinkle the breadcrumbs on top and place in the oven for 50-60 minutes. If the breadcrumbs aren't fully brown, finish with the grill. Serve with whatever veggies you fancy..
See more ideas about Baked fish, Fish recipes, Seafood dishes. A simple recipe for a quick fish dish. Cod, pollock and haddock are particularly good. Served with oven-baked chips and a green salad or mushy peas, this is a healthier alternative to deep-fried fish and chips. Easy and efficient prep for delicious fish.
If you find this Nordic fish bake 🔱 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.