Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Oven-Baked Fish recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven-Baked Fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-Baked Fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that basically can raise your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Put together a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all great for helping to raise your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that directs your brain how you feel all the time. The more of this chemical in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Not just that but nuts, specifically, are a fantastic protein source.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-baked fish recipe. You can have oven-baked fish using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven-Baked Fish:
- Get 2 of fish Black porgy (or your favorite fish).
- Get 1 of there is no set standard. use whatever you have on hand, or whatever you like. Herbs ※Enough for 2 fish.
- Get 9 of twigs of each Rosemary, thyme, dill.
- Provide 9 of leaves Sage.
- Take 6 of leaves Bay leaf, lemon balm (mint).
- Get 3 of whole Garlic.
- Use 1 of lots Salt and pepper.
- Get 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need of Accompaniments:.
- You need 1 large of Potato.
- Get 1/2 of Carrot.
- Take 4 of Young corn.
- Get 6 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Use 1 of ☆Olive oil.
- Take 6 of pea-sized drops ☆Garlic paste.
- Provide 4 of pea-sized drops Anchovie paste (or filets).
- Prepare 1 of ☆Pepper.
Steps to make Oven-Baked Fish:
- Prepping the fish: Gut the fish and descale, and cleanly wash the blood. Season with salt and let sit for 15 minutes. Thoroughly wipe dry..
- Prepping the veggies: Cut into large bite-sized pieces, pat dry, and place into a bowl with ☆ to marinate for about 15 minutes. Soak the carrots and potatoes in water first..
- Divide the herbs into two equal portions for each fish. Divide each portion in half again, for the insides of the fish and to garnish on top..
- Coat a cookie sheet with olive oil, and line up all of the veggies except for the tomatoes. Place the fish on top, and spread the herbs out on top..
- Bake on the bottom rack (without preheating), at 570°F/300°C for 25 minutes. Put the tomatoes in and bake for an additional 5 minutes. It is done..
If you find this Oven-Baked Fish recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.