Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Basic Oven-Baked Pilaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basic Oven-Baked Pilaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to keep away from them. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Cold water fish are good if you would like to feel better. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight back depression.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to basic oven-baked pilaf recipe. You can cook basic oven-baked pilaf using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Basic Oven-Baked Pilaf:
- Take 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil / Canola Oil.
- Use 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- You need 2 cups of (*180 ml cup) Long Grain White Rice.
- Prepare 500 ml of Chicken Stock / Vegetable Stock.
- Get of Salt & Black Pepper.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Chopped Parsley.
- Use of <Additional Ingredients>.
- You need of Chicken *This time I used 500g Chicken Thigh Fillets.
- Use of Seafood (*e.g. Prawns, Fish Fillets, Squid, Mussels, Clams, etc.).
Instructions to make Basic Oven-Baked Pilaf:
- Preheat the oven to 200C..
- This time I used Chicken. Cut the chicken fillets into bite-size pieces and cook them first. If you use Seafood, see Step 4..
- Heat 1 tablespoon Oil in an oven-safe shallow saucepan or a skillet over medium heat and cook Chicken until slightly brown, and transfer to a plate. If you don’t use Chicken, skip this process. Add extra Oil and cook Onion and Garlic until soft..
- Add Rice and stir for 1-2 minutes or until coated with the oil and lightly toasted. Add the stock and stir, and bring to the boil. Arrange the chicken pieces over the rice evenly. If you cook Seafood, place them on the rice now. Cover with the lid or cover tightly with foil..
- Place the saucepan or a skillet in the oven, and cook for 15-20 minutes. You may wish to brown the top by baking without the lid for 5-10 minutes..
- Sprinkle with the Chopped Parsley and serve..
If you find this Basic Oven-Baked Pilaf recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.