Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. You will be delighted to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
While some of you like to have your snack foods, instead of reaching for the potato chips try grabbing some nuts. Most nuts will have a lot of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your body with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. Omega-3 and Omega-6 are known as essential fatty acids and they are essential simply because your body utilizes these fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. If you do not get the fatty acids you’ll need your body will actually not be able to produce a few of the hormones that it needs.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you should take these recommendations to heart. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-baked fish curry pilaf recipe. To make oven-baked fish curry pilaf you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf:
- Prepare 300 g of White Fish Fillets.
- Use of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Curry Powder *Today I used Asian Curry Powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil *OR Oil of your choice.
- Use 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- You need 1 of small piece Ginger *finely chopped or grated.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Curry Powder.
- Take 2 cups of (*180ml cup) Long Grain White Rice *rinsed.
- Get 500 ml of Chicken Stock / Vegetable Stock.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of Salt *OR as required.
- Use 1/2 cup of Peas *thawed.
Instructions to make Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf:
- Preheat the oven to 200℃. Lightly season White Fish Fillets with Salt & Pepper, sprinkle with some Curry Powder, and set aside..
- Heat Oil in an oven-safe shallow saucepan or a skillet over medium heat and cook Onion and Garlic until soft..
- Add Rice and stir for 1-2 minutes or until coated with the oil and lightly toasted. Add Curry Powder and stir. Add the stock and stir, and bring to the boil. Place Fish Fillets on the rice. Cover with the lid or cover tightly with foil..
- Place in the oven, and cook for 15-20 minutes. You may wish to brown the top by baking without the lid for 5-10 minutes..
- Sprinkle thawed Peas and mix to combine..
Curry Fish – spicy, savory fish meal simmered in aromatic spices and herbs with coconut milk and homemade curry powder. An extremely delicious weeknight meal just in time for the Lenten season. Now that we're officially in the month of March, I've been adding great menu items for the Lenten. There are lots of baked fish recipes out there, but this oven-fried version is hands-down our favorite. It would also taste great served on a bun with tartar sauce and a slice.
If you find this Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.