Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, could boost your mood. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you wish to feel better. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly boost your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (rsc recipe) recipe. To make honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (rsc recipe) you only need 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe):
- You need 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in halves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- Provide of Cayenne pepper.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Get 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3-4 Tbsp of honey.
- Provide 4 Tbsp of pecans, chopped.
Instructions to make Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe):
- Cut the breasts in halves. Sprinkle each side with S&P and cayenne pepper (how much heat you like is how much cayenne pepper you sprinkle on). In a large saute pan, heat the butter and oil over medium heat. Brown chicken on each side for 3-5 minutes. Drizzle with the honey and sprinkle with the pecans. Turn heat down and cover the chicken for 2 minutes so it gets glazed..
- While the chicken is cooking, make the rice pilaf according to package directions. Serve with rice..
This chicken and rice dish makes a great meal for special occasions or impressing guests. It's quite simple to prepare but is full of flavor, and the za'atar brings it all together. Chicken Rice Pilaf, a comforting and creamy dish packed full of tender chicken and sweet green peas. Rice pilaf – a rich, delicious, fluffy rice side dish with chicken stock and sautéed onions, is Easy one pot Cranberry Apple Pecan Wild Rice Pilaf simmered in herb seasoned chicken broth and. Chicken breasts are fast, easy, and anything but boring.
If you find this Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.