Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemongrass Chicken Breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemongrass Chicken Breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
In general, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
If you want to overcome depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all high in omega-3 fats and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly boost your mood.
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemongrass chicken breast recipe. You can cook lemongrass chicken breast using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemongrass Chicken Breast:
- Take 4 of skinless chicken breast fillets.
- Provide of grated zest 1 lime and huice.
- Use 1 of lemongrass stalk, trimmed and roughly chopped.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves, peeled and roughly chopped.
- Get 2 cm of fresh ginger, peeled and roughly chopped.
- Provide 1 of large red chilli, seeded.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce (can be replace with white wine vinegar).
- Use 2 tbsp of oilve oil.
- Use of juice of 1/2 lime.
- Use to taste of salt.
Instructions to make Lemongrass Chicken Breast:
- Start by marinating the chicken. In large bowl, mix the lime zest and juice, lemongrass, garlic, ginger, chili and fish sauce into a food processor. Blend until smooth paste..
- Rub the paste all over the chicken breast. Cling wrap and leave it in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours (I usually marinate it overnight).
- To start cooking. Heat up olive oil in a skillet or pan over medium heat..
- Add marinated chicken breast into hot pan. Season with salt and lime juice..
- Cook for 3-5 minutes on each sides until golden and cooked through. (depending on the thickness of your chicken).
- Once ready, remove and let it rest on a chopping board for 2 minutes. Serve with steamed white rice or you may also toss the lemongrass chicken with leafy salad and sprinkle with roasted walnuts or peanuts..
Use a Microplane to grate the lemongrass, or chopped finely. Heat up a little bit of oil in skillet, on medium heat. Pan-fry the chicken, skin-side down first, until the skin becomes nicely browned. Add the oil and heat until shimmering. Add the lemongrass, shallot, and chilies and stir-fry until fragrant.
If you find this Lemongrass Chicken Breast recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.