Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lemongrass Chicken Breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemongrass Chicken Breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. There are some foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Make a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all great for helping to raise your mood. This is possible because these foods are high in magnesium which boosts your production of serotonin. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given time. The higher your serotonin levels, the more pleasant you will feel. Not only that but nuts, particularly, are a terrific protein food source.
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemongrass chicken breast recipe. You can have lemongrass chicken breast using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemongrass Chicken Breast:
- Use 4 of skinless chicken breast fillets.
- Get of grated zest 1 lime and huice.
- Prepare 1 of lemongrass stalk, trimmed and roughly chopped.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, peeled and roughly chopped.
- Use 2 cm of fresh ginger, peeled and roughly chopped.
- Use 1 of large red chilli, seeded.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce (can be replace with white wine vinegar).
- You need 2 tbsp of oilve oil.
- Use of juice of 1/2 lime.
- You need to taste of salt.
Instructions to make Lemongrass Chicken Breast:
- Start by marinating the chicken. In large bowl, mix the lime zest and juice, lemongrass, garlic, ginger, chili and fish sauce into a food processor. Blend until smooth paste..
- Rub the paste all over the chicken breast. Cling wrap and leave it in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours (I usually marinate it overnight).
- To start cooking. Heat up olive oil in a skillet or pan over medium heat..
- Add marinated chicken breast into hot pan. Season with salt and lime juice..
- Cook for 3-5 minutes on each sides until golden and cooked through. (depending on the thickness of your chicken).
- Once ready, remove and let it rest on a chopping board for 2 minutes. Serve with steamed white rice or you may also toss the lemongrass chicken with leafy salad and sprinkle with roasted walnuts or peanuts..
Chicken marinated with lemongrass and grilled. Garnish with rice paper, lettuce, cucumber, bean Mix canola oil, lemongrass, lemon juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and fish sauce together in a. Gà Kho Xả Ởt, which translates to Braised Lemongrass-Chili Chicken, is a juicy chicken recipe that will instantly transport you to Vietnam through the smells and tastes of lemongrass, chilies, and garlic. Vietnamese Lemongrass Chicken – Simply the most aromatic and delicious Asian chicken dish ever. I found this Vietnamese lemongrass chicken recipe on a recent copy of Food & Wine.
If you find this Lemongrass Chicken Breast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.