Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Belgian Waffle Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Belgian Waffle Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nourishing and good for you. Some foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid basically stimulates brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while simultaneously calming your body. You knew that green tea helps you be a lot healthier. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood too!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy belgian waffle recipe recipe. You can cook easy belgian waffle recipe using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Belgian Waffle Recipe:
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tbs of baking soda.
- Take 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Provide 4 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 cup of half & half or milk or buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 stick of melted butter.
- Prepare 4 of egg whites.
Steps to make Easy Belgian Waffle Recipe:
- First pass all dry ingredients through a strainer in a mixing bowl. Flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Whisk all dry ingredients together until one..
- Separate 4 eggs whites from yolk. Set aside egg whites for later use. In another mixing bowl add melted butter,half and half, vanilla, and butter. Mix well.
- Add wet to dry and blend well until batter has a thick consistency..
- Lastly, whip your egg whites until it reaches a peak almost making it thick and whip cream like then add your egg whites to the batter. This is what will make your waffles fluffy..
- Spray your waffle marker with Pam stray and add a cup of batter..
If you find this Easy Belgian Waffle Recipe recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.