Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Bake Fish Au Gratin recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bake Fish Au Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bake Fish Au Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, can better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Green tea is truly great for your mood. You just knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can essentially stimulate brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while simultaneously calming your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you be healthier. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood as well!
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bake fish au gratin recipe. You can have bake fish au gratin using 9 ingredients and 30 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bake Fish Au Gratin:
- Take 4 of fish fillets (1 1/2 lbs.).
- Get 1 1/2 of lbs. of white potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of big sweet onion.
- Take 4 of plum tomatoes.
- Use 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of heavy whipped cream.
- Get 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare of Oregano and salt (to taste).
Steps to make Bake Fish Au Gratin:
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Wash the tomatoes. Peel and wash the onion.
- Cut the potatoes into medium medallions. Cut the tomatoes into fine slices. Cut the onion into thin slivers..
- In a large and shallow baking dish.
- Put the oil.
- Distribute the oil.
- Put a layer of potatoes in the bottom of baking dish.
- Arrange the fish on the potatoes.
- Cover the fish with the tomatoes.
- Add the salt.
- And oregano.
- Cover the tomatoes with onion.
- Add salt.
- And oregano.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
- Place the remaining potatoes on top.
- Sprinkle the cream on the preparation.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove it from the oven and cover with mozzarella cheese.
- Place it in the oven and bake until the mozzarella are melted.
- Remove it from the oven and sprinkle it with the parmesan cheese.
- Place it in the oven and bake it until the top is golden brown.
- I hope you like it and try the recipe in your own home.
Cut fish in serving size pieces and place in a greased baking dish. View top rated Best baked fish au gratin recipes with ratings and reviews. It was horrible and I was really disappointed after spending so much money on it. I used the canned Phillips crabmeat and I also omitted the fish but followed the recipe exactly. Be the first to rate & review!
If you find this Bake Fish Au Gratin recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.