Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect bake sushi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to bake sushi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must avoid them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that basically can boost your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You just knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid basically stimulates brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while simultaneously making the rest of your body more relaxed. You already knew that green tea helps you become better. Now you know that applies to your mood also!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bake sushi recipe. You can have bake sushi using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make bake sushi:
- Take 2 cup of sushi rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Provide 1/2 packages of imitation crab cut to small pieces.
- Get 1/2 lb of shrimp cut to small pieces.
- Provide 1/2 cup of soft cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 3 tbsp of furikake aka Japanese rice seasoning.
- Use 3 tsp of salmon roe / fish egg.
- Take 1 packages of nori /sushi roll.
Steps to make bake sushi:
- cook rice according to package direction.
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- mix in one bowl the shrimp, imitation crab, mayo, cream cheese and sour cream all together.
- in a baking dish layer cook rice, the mix shrimp and crab, rice seasoning and fish egg.
- bake for 15 mins.
- then cut 1 whole of nori to 4 pcs and serve.
- let your guests roll the bake sushi by them selves it's more fun eating it.
But this recent innovation, sushi bake, actually works. Sushi Bake is basically like a sushi casserole. The best part is the crispy top layer where all the flavors from the toppings come together. Add a spoonful of baked sushi on each seaweed, fold it into a roll and serve immediately. This recipe is far removed from the precise art of sushi-making, but still delicious.
If you find this bake sushi recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.