Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Gimbap recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Gimbap recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gimbap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Put together a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be raised by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that tells the brain how to feel at any given time. The more serotonin in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Not only that, nuts, particularly, are a terrific protein source.
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gimbap recipe. You can cook gimbap using 17 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Gimbap:
- Prepare 2 cups of Cooked sticky rice.
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot juliened.
- You need 1/2 of Cucumber juliened.
- Get 4 of Eggs.
- Provide 2 tsp of Oil.
- You need 8 of Spinach leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Roasted sesame oil.
- Take 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Get 4 of Nori sheets.
- Provide of For dip.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Roasted sesame oil.
- Prepare 4 of Hot red chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Roasted sesame seeds.
Steps to make Gimbap:
- Apply some salt and vingar to carrots,cucumber,spinach leaves keep it for 10 minutes..
- In a warm pan just dry cucumber and carrots for a few seconds..
- Same way blanch spinach leaves..
- In a same pan add 1 tsp oil and add 2 beaten egg with black pepper..
- Roll that and keep in the pan itself,in same pan add again 1 tsp oil and add another 2 beaten eggs with black pepper..
- Make again roll and cut it thick narrow strips..
- Arrange all stuff..
- On a warm pan just heat nori sheet for a second..
- Add salt and roasted sesame oil in cooked rice..
- Now on sushi mat place heated nori sheet and arrange rice upto 3/4th of the sheet..
- Arrange cucumber, carrots, spinach,egg stripe.
- Now roll gently just press a little and roll up to the end..
- Prepare all rolls..
- While cutting Gimbap deep knife into water for easily cut..
- For dip,heat roasted sesame oil+normal oil in a small kadhaie and add hot red chillies..
- After 5 minutes remove red chillies and add salt, sugar and roasted sesame seeds..
- Gimbap is ready,serves with red chillie dip!!!.
- You can serve with red chilli sauce,soy sauce also..
Some might think of gimbap or kimbap (pronounced "keem-bahp") simply as Korean sushi, but it really stands on its own. Wrapped inside layers of roasted seaweed (gim) and steamed rice (bap), the versatile fillings are often cooked and individually seasoned. So some people think Kimbap or Gimbap is Korean version of a sushi roll because it uses the same bamboo mat and looks similar to sushi. But there are records in the history books from Chosun dynasty (which is before Japan's invasion of Korea) that mention wrapping rice with Korean gim /kim. I guess no one can say for sure.
If you find this Gimbap recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.