Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Chirashi-zushi with Edamame recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chirashi-zushi with Edamame recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you are wanting to combat depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all chock-full of omega-3s and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly boost your mood.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chirashi-zushi with edamame recipe. To cook easy chirashi-zushi with edamame you only need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Chirashi-zushi with Edamame:
- Get 3 cups of (*180ml cup) Japanese Short Grain Sushi Rice.
- Take 1/2 of Carrot *sliced, blanched in salted water.
- Get 1/2-1 of Cucumber *thinly sliced, slightly salted.
- You need 40 g of Dried Shiitake *cooked Sweet Soy Broth (Suger 1 : Soy Sauce 2 : Mirin 1).
- You need 1 cup of Edamame *cooked, removed from pods.
- Provide of Snow Peas.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Oil.
- Provide of Nori & Toasted Sesame Seeds *optional.
- Get of <Sushi Vinegar Ingredients>.
- Use 72 ml of Japanese Rice Vinegar.
- Provide 60 g of Sugar *slightly less 1/4 cup.
- You need 1 of & 1/4 teaspoons Salt.
Steps to make Easy Chirashi-zushi with Edamame:
- Cook Rice with slightly less amount of water to achieve firmer texture. When Rice is cooked, allow it to steam for 10 minutes..
- Make 'Sushi Vinegar' by mixing Rice Vinegar, Sugar and Salt. Pour it over the HOT cooked rice, then empty it into a large mixing bowl..
- Mix it well gently and thoroughly, fanning the rice with a fan or piece of cardboard to help the rice cool quickly. Quick cooling gives a glossy texture to the rice..
- Cover the rice with a damp cloth to stop the rice drying out..
- Prepare other ingredients for mixing and topping..
- Place thinly sliced Cucumber into a bowl, add Salt and massage, then rest for a while. Squeeze the Cucumber to remove excess water..
- Soak the Dried Shiitake in cold water until soft, drain and slice thinly. (OR use already sliced Dried Shiitake.) Place in a sauce pan, add just enough water to cover, 1 tablespoon Sugar, 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce & 1 tablespoon Mirin, cook for 20 minutes or the broth is thickened. Set aside to cool and squeeze slightly to remove excess liquid..
- Heat small amount of Oil in a frying pan and cook Eggs to make firm & dry scrambled egg. Transfer to a plate..
- Carrot and Snow Peas need to be blanched in salted water. Do not over cook..
- Mix Sushi Rice, Cucumber, Edamame and Shiitake to combine..
- Finally decorate with toppings..
Stir, transfer to a plate and set aside. Chirashi-zushi is a very popular type of Sushi which is a kind of decorated rice salad consisting of Sushi Rice topped with Vegetables, Seafood or thin strips of fine Omelet. You can buy ready-made Chirashi-zushi Mix, which you simply mix with hot cooked rice. I love making this recipe for family picnics and call it "chirashi-zushi bento". If you want to use raw fish then ask your fishmonger for sashimi/ sushi grade fish and take care that you eat it as soon as possible once prepared.
If you find this Easy Chirashi-zushi with Edamame recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.