Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Shimeji Mushroom & Edamame Sticky Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Shimeji Mushroom & Edamame Sticky Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to avoid them. At times, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are several foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, you might be surprised to learn, are fantastic at battling depression. You should be sure, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the most important part of the egg in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the egg yolks particularly, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can be terrific for elevating your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that control your mood. Try consuming some eggs to cheer up!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy shimeji mushroom & edamame sticky rice recipe. To make easy shimeji mushroom & edamame sticky rice you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Shimeji Mushroom & Edamame Sticky Rice:
- Get 360 ml of Mochi rice.
- Provide 1/2 of pack Shimeji mushrooms.
- Get 1 of Aburaage.
- Provide 1 of shelled, 50 grams Frozen edamame.
- Take 1 of enough to fill to the appropriate line in the rice cooker Water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Dashi stock granules.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Use 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Instructions to make Easy Shimeji Mushroom & Edamame Sticky Rice:
- 30 minutes before cooking the rice, wash the grains and let them sit in the colander. Without removing the oil, cut the aburaage in half lengthwise and then into 5 mm slices..
- Break the shimeji mushrooms into small pieces. Bleach the frozen edamame in lukewarm water and remove the seeds from the shell. Drain..
- Place the rice into the rice cooker. Add the dashi stock granules, soy sauce, salt, and sake. Fill with water until it reaches the appropriate line in the rice cooker (for sticky rice 'okowa'), and stir well..
- Place the shimeji and aburaage on top and start cooking. After it has cooked, let it sit to steam for 5 minutes, add the edamame and mix in..
- Edamame Rice with Shio-Koji. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143534-edamame-rice-with-shio-koji.
- Chestnut Rice. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153093-steamed-chestnut-mochi-rice.
- Sweet Potato Rice..
- 5 Ingredient Rice. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/157055-standard-5-ingredient-rice.
If you find this Easy Shimeji Mushroom & Edamame Sticky Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.