Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best The Best Japanese-Style Hamburger Patties with Mushroom Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Best Japanese-Style Hamburger Patties with Mushroom Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must avoid them. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Put together a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be elevated by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more you have of it, the happier you will feel. Nuts, on top of elevating your mood, can be a great source of protein.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to the best japanese-style hamburger patties with mushroom sauce recipe. To make the best japanese-style hamburger patties with mushroom sauce you only need 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare The Best Japanese-Style Hamburger Patties with Mushroom Sauce:
- Get 133 ml of Panko.
- Use 50 ml of Milk.
- Provide 1/2 of Onion.
- Get 300 grams of ☆Mixture of ground beef and pork.
- Prepare 1 of ☆Egg.
- Provide 1 dash of ☆Salt and pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ☆Nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sake.
- Get of For the mushroom sauce:.
- Prepare 2 of handfuls Your choice of mushrooms (shimeji, shiitake, etc).
- Use 3 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ●Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ●Sake.
- Get 1 tbsp of ●Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ●Water.
- Take 1 tsp of Katakuriko.
Steps to make The Best Japanese-Style Hamburger Patties with Mushroom Sauce:
- Mix the panko and milk together and set aside..
- Heat a tablespoon of oil (not listed) in a pan over medium heat. Mince the onion and sauté. Remove from heat and transfer to a plate until cooled..
- Chop off the roots of the shimeji mushrooms and separate the bunch. Trim off the hard stem of the shiitake mushrooms and quarter. Mix the ● ingredients..
- Heat a tablespoon of vegetable oil (not listed) in a pan and cook the mushrooms for 3 minutes..
- Once the mushrooms are tender, add the mixed ● ingredients and cook..
- Add a tablespoon katakuriko (not listed) and dissolve into the sauce until it thickens..
- Mix the ingredients from Steps 1 and 2 with the ☆ ingredients. Combine evenly..
- Once the mixture becomes sticky, slap it with the palm of your hand to release any air pockets..
- Divide the mixture in half, toss it from one hand to the other to release any remaining air pockets, then shape into thin oval patties. Make an indentation in the middle of each patty with your finger to speed up the cooking time..
- Heat a tablespoon of vegetable oil (not listed) and sauté the patty over medium heat. Brown both sides. Add the sake, cover and steam for 7 minutes over low heat..
- Arrange on a plate and pour the sauce on top. Serve with rice or potatoes and cooked squash or peppers for a nice presentation..
Now, in addition to all those Japanese inspired flavours within the Sink your teeth into homemade Japanese-style Hamburgers guaranteed to satisfy at any time of the Always mix the beef mince mixture with your hands – this will give your burgers the best texture. Combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper. Form patties and brown until done. In a small bowl, combine tomato sauce (or cream of mushroom), onion, brown sugar, worcestershire, and mustard. With big juicy patties glazed in a sweet and savory sauce, it's a dish that's loved by kids and grownups alike. #bentoideas #hamburgsteak #japaneserecipe Support us on Patreon ▶ https Easy Japanese hamburger Steak Recipe: Japanese Hambagu, Juicy and flavorful (ASMR).
If you find this The Best Japanese-Style Hamburger Patties with Mushroom Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.