Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Avocado spice burgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Avocado spice burgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is very true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to eat. Some foods actually do improve your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try some of these.
Make a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all great for raising your mood. This is possible because these foods are high in magnesium which raises serotonin production. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that directs your brain how you feel at all times. The more serotonin you have, the better you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, particularly, are a fantastic protein food source.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to avocado spice burgers recipe. To make avocado spice burgers you need 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Avocado spice burgers:
- You need 4 lb of ground beef.
- Take 16 slice of any preferred cheese, I suggest sharp cheddar or jalapeño jack.
- Take 1 packages (8 pack) of crustini buns (sold at most grocery stores).
- Take of Avocado blend.
- Get 2 of medium avocados.
- Provide 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 2/3 tbsp of garlic salt.
- Use 2/3 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Get 2/3 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 2/3 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of oregano.
- Use 1/4 tbsp of basil.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare of honey spice blend.
- Provide 2/3 cup of honey.
- Take 1/3 cup of tapatio hot sauce.
- Take 1/3 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1/3 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of oregano.
- Get 1/3 tbsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of chili powder.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Onion powder.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
Instructions to make Avocado spice burgers:
- Ball ground beef into 8 equal sized balls, then smash down with a plate to create patties.
- Combine all ingredients for the honey blend thoroughly, then warm in microwave for 15 to 30 seconds. Set aside.
- Peel and pit avocados then add all ingredients of the avocado blend into blender, letting it stay on the thick side.
- Cook or grill patties however you prefer, I suggest leaving them just a little pink in the middle, put 2 slices of cheese on top of each patty for the last thirty seconds of cooking.
- While cooking the patties, stir honey blend well, then spread on both sides of each bun, then put a heaping spoonful of avocado blend on the top bun and spread well.
Happy now that all things are pulling together in favor of these healthy grilled chicken avo burgers (with a little spice!). Vegan Avocado Burger: Avocado burger is a healthy vegan snack. It is such a good veggie-packed lunch! It is simple and delicious idea that you need to try for your next BBQ party. We love avocados and I was experimenting one day and came up with this recipe.
If you find this Avocado spice burgers recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.