Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Island Fire Burgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Island Fire Burgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Green tea is really good for your mood. You knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is chock-full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while also relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you feel a lot healthier. And now you know green tea can help raise your mood also!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to island fire burgers recipe. To cook island fire burgers you need 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Island Fire Burgers:
- Provide of For the burger patties.
- Get 2 lbs of ground beef (85/15 is best).
- Use 3 tbs of steak sauce (your favorite brand).
- Provide 2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of For the basting sauce.
- Take 1/3 cup of steak sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbs of sriracha sauce.
- Use 2 tbs of honey.
- Take 2 tbs of unsalted butter – melted.
- Provide of For the pineapple rings.
- Provide 1 can of sliced pineapple.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Use of For the finishing.
- Take 6 of large burger buns.
- Prepare 6 slices of tomato.
- Provide 6 leaves of romaine lettuce.
- Prepare of garlic pepper aioli (see recipe on my page) – optional.
- Provide of additional basting sauce – optional.
- Prepare of crispy fried onions (such as French's brand) – optional.
Instructions to make Island Fire Burgers:
- Prepare your grill for direct cooking. If using charcoal light it now..
- Place all ingredients for the burger patties in a large bowl. Mix with your hands until just combined. Careful not to over work or you can end up with dense, tough burgers..
- Form mixture into 6 equal sized patties, again careful to not over work. Place on a plate. Set aside. Tip: when shaping patties form a depression in the center so edges are slightly thicker. This prevents the "bulge effect" when cooking..
- Combine all ingredients for the basting sauce in a small bowl. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon for the pineapple rings in a separate small bowl. Set both aside..
- Drain can of pineapple. Lay pineapple rings out in a single layer on paper towels. Blot tops with additional paper towels. Transfer to a large plate/platter in a single layer. Just before grilling, sprinkle half of brown sugar mixture on pineapple rings, flip and sprinkle second side with remaining mixture..
- For medium cooked burgers: Grill 5 minutes on first side. Flip, brush cooked side with basting sauce. Grill another 5 minutes. Flip basted side down, brush second side with sauce. Cook 2-3 minutes. Flip one last time place one slice of cheese on each patty. Cook 2-3 minutes more. Transfer burgers to a large platter in a single layer. Cover with foil to keep warm, set aside..
- Place prepared pineapple rings on grill. Cook 2-5 minutes per side, or until sugar starts to caramelize. Place at least one ring on each burger patty..
- To Assemble: toast buns if desired. Spread garlic pepper aioli on top and bottom bun. Place lettuce then tomato on bottom bun. Place burger patty topped with pineapple. Add crispy onions and/or additional sauce if desired. Place top bun. Enjoy!.
Don't get me wrong it wasn't a rock but just challenging. Don't get me wrong it wasn't a rock but just challenging. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Another local business is closing amid the Coronavirus pandemic. Order online from Fire Grilled Burgers on MenuPages.
If you find this Island Fire Burgers recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.