Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Black Bean and Edamame Sliders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black Bean and Edamame Sliders recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods honestly do raise your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are good if you want to feel happier. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can really help you fight your depression.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to black bean and edamame sliders recipe. You can cook black bean and edamame sliders using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Black Bean and Edamame Sliders:
- Get 1 cup of frozen shelled edamame.
- Use 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of black bean.
- Provide 1/4 cup of coarsely chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of barbecue sauce.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Provide 6 of whole wheat dinner rolls.
- Prepare 4 oz of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 2 of chipotle chilli in adobo sauce.
- Provide 1 of red pepper.
- Use 1/2 of white onion.
Instructions to make Black Bean and Edamame Sliders:
- Bring small pot of water to a boil. Add edamame, and cook for 10 minutes.
- Process garlic in food processor until minced. Add edamame, black beans, chipotle chilli, cilantro, barbecue sauce, cumin, red pepper, onion, and salt. Process until mixture forms course paste..
- Heat oil in saucepan over medium-low heat. Add patties and heat until hot flipping half way through..
- top with additional barbecue sauce and cheese..
An easy and yummy meatless recipe for Black Bean Sliders/Burgers topped with a creamy Avocado Mayonnaise. I incorporate them into a lot of my cooking. I enjoy tossing them in soups and salads, in a variety of chicken and rice dishes and even just to snack on. Get ready for edamame dip, edamame salad, and edamame stir-fry recipes you'll want to make again and again. Heat peanut oil in a skillet over medium-low heat; add garlic.
If you find this Black Bean and Edamame Sliders recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.